My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere in the Heart of Dixie

Redeemed Sinner. Deep Roots. Southern Heart.

Friday, April 9, 2010

War! War!

The other day we had our garden plowed and, good country folk that we are, promptly had a dirt clod fight!Don't make me...!

Which one should I throw next?

Sarah! Look at this big 'ol honkin' one!

Gottcha!

No, you totally missed me!


Yeah it's ok. It's so nice.
It's just another day in paradise.
Well, there's no place that
I'd rather be
Well, it's two hearts
And one dream
I wouldn't trade it for anything
And I ask the Lord every night
For just another day in paradise

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

Nice...I enjoyed that.

April 9, 2010 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!

April 12, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home