My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere in the Heart of Dixie

Redeemed Sinner. Deep Roots. Southern Heart.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Why I Love GOA!


I may have said this before but I'll say it again. Gun Owners of America is the #1 Gun Rights Lobby in the world. Bar. None.
One of the many things I like about them is that whenever firearm related legislation is before Congress, they will send you a nice letter explaining the legislation clearly. They also send postcards pre-written for you to send to your senator or representative. All you've gotta do, is sign it, stamp it, and send it.

Their most recent newsletter explained a new piece of legislation that will give Washington DC representation in congress. This would be bad because they would most likely be liberal and would be sure to vote anti-gun and pro health care.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Johann said...

Sounds like I need to look into them rather than the NRA. Some family type friends have advocated them...now's the time.

March 10, 2010 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger The Warrior said...

They ARE the best, aren't they? :-)

March 11, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home