My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere in the Heart of Dixie

Redeemed Sinner. Deep Roots. Southern Heart.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Roll Tide! And Other Things...

Weeel, I have been intending to post sooner, but, (excuse, excuse, excuse).

SO,

Let me begin the first post of the New Year with a hearty ROLL TIDE!!!!

Yeah!

I know I haven't posted anything about football prior to this, but as I was born and bred in a state that claims football as one of it's religions, and Alabama had such an incredible season this year, I thought I might as well!!
I'm also a SEC fan, so kudos to Florida, Arkansas, Auburn, and all the other SEC teams that did well, I think we posted a 6-4 record on bowl games this year, including, of course, the national championship.

Out here at the farm it's been pretty cold! How 'bout that global warming? We did get a small sprinkling of that stuff some folks call snow. We've spent a lot of our time huddled around the wood burning stove. Hope all of y'all have been keeping warm!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Green Gardening Girl said...

WAR EAGLE!

January 14, 2010 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Johann Van De Leeuw said...

Yeah, I heard y'all won a championship!

I ain't much of a football fan, but honestly, there ain't another team I would pick over the Elephants.

I have some friends from Alabama who are big fans.

~Johann

January 14, 2010 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Chris Travers said...

Yeah! Roll Tide Roll!!!

About the Global warming and climate change and stuff... I heard a guy on The Rick and Bubba Show say about climate change, "I don't know what y'all call it up there in the Whitehouse, but down here we call it the four seasons. Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter." It made me Lol.

Have a great day!
Chris

January 15, 2010 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Stephen Boyd said...

GGG:
Back at ya! ;)

Thanks for the comment, Johann!

Chris:
Glad to hear y'all started listening to R & B! They Rock!

January 15, 2010 at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home