My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere in the Heart of Dixie

Redeemed Sinner. Deep Roots. Southern Heart.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Never Forget Our Veterans




"When I go home people'll ask me, "Hey Hoot, why do you do it man? What, you some kinda war junkie?" You know what I'll say? I won't say a... word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand that it's about the men next to you, and that's it. That's all it is. "

-"Hoot" Gibson, in Blackhawk Down, 2001

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Leisel said...

Wow!! What a video... it's a great reminder of what our soldiers have gone through & still are going through! May we not forget our veterans who have made the freedom that we now enjoy, possible!! Thank you for posting!!

Leisel

November 12, 2009 at 1:51 AM  
Blogger The Warrior said...

Hey buddy,

Check out my latest review. You might be pleased!

Oh yeah, and sometime I might do Love Story.

Spencer

November 15, 2009 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Stephen Boyd said...

Leisel: Thanks for the comment! I was very happy to find this video to post.

Spencer:
I'll check it out, man. Thanks!

November 25, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home