My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere in the Heart of Dixie

Redeemed Sinner. Deep Roots. Southern Heart.

Monday, October 26, 2009

A Message From Officer Phillips...

To whom it may concern...

Hey Steven and all other male readers of this blog.
My name is Zachary Phillips and I was a squad officer (Steven's officer coincidentally) at Challenge Basic '09. So if you would like to attend Challenge, you don't have to be a member of TeenPact to do so. I oversee the Challenge blog so I will post dates and info on next years events at the appropriate time. Challenge will happen again sometime next fall. So until then follow the challenge blog and get to meet some of the men who have been through the training (online of course).
Zach
1st Timothy 4:8
HOOAH

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home