My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere in the Heart of Dixie

Redeemed Sinner. Deep Roots. Southern Heart.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Quick Hit

Hello everyone!

Things have been getting pretty crazy around here. This rain is a regular frog strangler! Needless to say, outdoor work has been at a minimum. I'm really looking forward to some cooler weather.

I will be down at lovely Fort Benning Georgia for the next week, but I do have some posts scheduled.

So hang in there!

I shall return!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnson said...

Have fun, bro. Tell everybody hey . . .

BTW, would you do me a favor and observe how the rifles y'all use are set up? Who made what parts, stainless vs. chrome barrel, etc?

And if y'all use ACOGs, does the FSB interfere with your sight pic, or do you even notice it?

Etc. . .

PS - if you get caught up in the moment and have so much fun you forget to take note, don't sweat it : ).

September 25, 2009 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Stephen Boyd said...

Sure thing.

I'll do my best.

September 25, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home