My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere in the Heart of Dixie

Redeemed Sinner. Deep Roots. Southern Heart.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Weird Feeling

It's almost unbelievable that Ted Kennedy is dead.
His days of openly defying the law of God are over. I'm not going to say I'm glad he's dead, but the world is a safer place for Christians because of his passing.
And adding insult to injury, he's going to be buried at Arlington National Cemetery!
The Kennedy family legacy is really a tragedy. Coming from a traditional family background, Ted was the youngest of 9, they could have been an incredible witness for Christ. However, today they are an example of tyranny and godlessness.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I suppose "Gollum" will never see the precious health care bill passed. ;)

All kidding aside, I truly hope that he came to Christ before he died, there was much innocent blood on his hands.

Fortitudo et Honor,
~Mike

August 27, 2009 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Stephen Boyd said...

Ah yes, we used to call him Gollum, didn't we?

I completely agree with you. I would never wish eternity in hell for anyone.

Thanks for the comment.

August 28, 2009 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Johann Van De Leeuw said...

"I suppose "Gollum" will never see the precious health care bill passed."
Funny enough.
"All kidding aside, I truly hope that he came to Christ before he died, there was much innocent blood on his hands."
Hear hear!
Quite so.

August 29, 2009 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger R said...

Well, I guess 1/3 of the bars in D.C. will have to close down now....
RG

September 2, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home