My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere in the Heart of Dixie

Redeemed Sinner. Deep Roots. Southern Heart.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hey Ya'll!

Ok, I'm back!

After an incredibly busy last several weeks.

Two Saturdays ago, we ran in a 5k in nearby Lincoln, Alabama. Later that afternoon, my brother Michael and I played our first game of paintball with some good friends.
Since then, we've worked in the garden very little (our tiller isn't working). Cutting the grass has taken up a significant portion of time. We attended the governor's forum in Odenville (more on this later).
Mike and I have thrown hay twice for our neighbor down the road.


As is probably true with most of y'all, as the year's end draws closer, the schedule gets crazier, so I might cease blogging with increasing frequency in the near future.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger crazylotrfan said...

Glad to finally see a new post. Sad to hear there won't be as many from now on. Paintball with y'all was awesome! We defiantly need to to it again some time!

Have a great day!
God bless!
Chris

August 20, 2009 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Stephen Boyd said...

Thanks, Chris.
Yeah, we'll do a repeat. The Millers really want to do it. Try and talk Graham into it next time, will ya?

We've missed y'all!

August 20, 2009 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Stephen Boyd said...

I can't edit your comments, I can just post them.
You can resend it, if you like.

Sorry this isn't much help, looks like something I would have done.

August 20, 2009 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Johann Van De Leeuw said...

Sounds like y'all are having quite a time. I understand the scheduling thing - my sister will be married in approximately 41 1/2 hrs. (1400 hrs. on Saturday).
:) Prayers would be greatly appreciated!
Here's my Sister's blog, as well as her fiance's. Do stop by and leave a comment if you would!
melodynicole.wordpress.com
placeofparadox.wordpress.com
(You may have to copy and paste).

August 20, 2009 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger R said...

I know what you mean Stephen,
I can barely find time to do any blogging either. Love to hear from you whenever you do blog though.

Deo Vindice.

R.G.

August 22, 2009 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Johann Van De Leeuw said...

Sir,
Announcing Mr. and Mrs. Josiah Detwiler! My sister's blog,
melodynicole.wordpress.com,
and her husband's,
placeofparadox.wordpress.com.
Do stop by and say hello!
~Johann

August 24, 2009 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Stephen Boyd said...

R: Thanks for the encouragment! I really appreciate it.

Johann:
Wow! That's great. I'll definitely stop by.

August 28, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home