My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere in the Heart of Dixie

Redeemed Sinner. Deep Roots. Southern Heart.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Victim? Or Not?

In light of the recent mass shootings, here is an interesting video. This guy is incredible!



Warning: I noticed one bad word at 07:03 in the clip.

One of the points Mr. Thomas brings up is the importance of training.

I found this article today and was amused by the absolute lack of safety precautions used by those guys.
This little guy knows how to handle firearms better than any of those teenagers.
He has had the proper training.


Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger crazylotrfan said...

The ABC News Experiment Pairs College-Age Kids and Guns article is very interesting. It's good to see at least some young people using gun safety. All though the majority didn't. Just goes to show you what peer pressure can do. I have to admit if I found a gun in my garage that I had never seen, I would be fascinated to! But I wouldn't ever dream of not telling my parents.

Chris

April 13, 2009 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Stephen Boyd said...

Thanks for the comment.

Basic weapon safety, as demonstrated by the young man in the video, is very important. Many people would still be alive if others followed those simple rules.

The funny thing is...it's really common sense!

April 14, 2009 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Really enjoyed this post! The "anti-resistance" bias of the fellow interviewing Mr. Thomas was almost comical... But hopefully the poor guy keeps Lance's number handy so that he can call him up in case of robbery.

April 16, 2009 at 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home