My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere in the Heart of Dixie

Redeemed Sinner. Deep Roots. Southern Heart.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blogoversary!

One year ago, my mom asked me to start a blog. As a family we did not approve of things like blogs, facebook, etc. It's not that we think those things are a sin, we just chose not to use them.

Well, imagine how surprised I was when she asked me to do this!
It's been alot of fun.
I've learned a ton and met lots of great people. I really appreciate the encouragement I have received from family and friends, though I must confess I do feel quite unworthy of your compliments.

Here's to many more years of "blogging fa' the glen"!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

Well I'm certainly glad she asked you too. :-D

Why did she ask you to, anyways?

Spencer

April 14, 2009 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger Stephen Boyd said...

Thanks, Spencer!

It was a English grammar/writing assignment. ;)

April 14, 2009 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Man, I can't believe it's been a year!
I and my family are so thankful that Mrs. Boyd encouraged you to start a blog!!

It's been great getting to know the Boyd clan, we hope to see ya'll again soon.

~Mike

April 14, 2009 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Evan Travers said...

Congratulations Stephen!

April 14, 2009 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger crazylotrfan said...

For He's a jolly good blogger!
For He's a jolly good blogger!
For He's a jolly good blogger!
And so say all of us!

Congrats Steven!

April 15, 2009 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Son3 said...

Happy Blogoversary, Stephen!

April 15, 2009 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Gravelbelly said...

So, let's raise a glass and toast your blog and all those who take a stand, "Defending Our Christian Heritage".

April 15, 2009 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Keep up the fascinating and insightful work!

April 16, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home