My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere in the Heart of Dixie

Redeemed Sinner. Deep Roots. Southern Heart.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Back From The Crossroads Conference!

Whew! What a great weekend!

I am sorry to say I have no pictures from the event.
I'm sure many of you have experienced this but when I start visiting with like minded folks, I forget to take pictures!

We returned from Columbus refreshed and resolute.
It was a wonderful time of encouragment with like minded families from all over the South and a few from the North. The Botkin family is so encouraging to listen to. Although they lectured on many topics, the overall theme of the conference was a challenge to question the status quo and a challenge to bring every action into conformity with the word of God.

The only criticism I have is that there wasn't enough time to soak up the lectures and meet all the folks we wanted to!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Dischers said...

Stephen,

We linked over here from RG's blog.

Glad to see you were at the conference! We so appreciated it. It was excellent. Praise the Lord for the Botkin's willingness to be so candid and for their burden to share their vision.

Not sure if Peter met you or not. He's in Missouri right now.

Enjoyed reading your blog.

God Bless!
The Dischers

February 11, 2009 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Stephen Boyd said...

Hi there!

Yes, I met Peter at the conference. I play the banjo as well, so we talked about that a bit. I am sorry I did not make the time to meet the whole family, but I feel sure we'll see y'all soon at another VF type event.

Thanks for stopping by!

February 11, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home