My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere in the Heart of Dixie

Redeemed Sinner. Deep Roots. Southern Heart.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blog Issues

Hey folks:

Just wanted to let y'all know, I deleted the last two posts. Something was in the html (I think) that was messing my blog up.
I'm trying to change some things right now, adding some new stuff, etc. Y'all may have noticed the new look, I'm just fine tuning it, so please give me your feedback.


I'll try to get those last two posts up after I change some things.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger crazylotrfan said...

I like this one a lot! Still needs a background theme though.

Chris

January 29, 2009 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Ana Smith said...

I'm sorry your having problems. :-(

I really like the header, but personally, the dark background is hard on the eyes.

January 29, 2009 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Bria said...

I like the header! A background is needed though.

January 30, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home