My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere in the Heart of Dixie

Redeemed Sinner. Deep Roots. Southern Heart.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Anniversay Of Roe V. Wade

On this day in 1973 it became legal to murder children. This is one of the truest marks of a society that has utterly forsaken God. They kill their young.
Since that time, America has gone downhill socially, politically, and morally. There comes a time when a civilization becomes so technologically advanced, it becomes barbaric again. Just because we have ipods, computers, cell phones, etc., doesn't mean that we have reached the height of greatness.
I can only imagine what our forefathers must be thinking. This country that was founded on God's word is killing it's heritage, and is defended by women.

Now we are experiencing the effects of abortion on our economy, because the generations of people that would be stimulating the economy were aborted.

Thous shalt not kill. Exodus 20:13

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalm 127:3

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Taft said...

It is a sad day indeed :( And a decision I will fight to my last breath.

January 22, 2009 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger Gombojav Tribe said...

So sad.

I blogged about Roe v. Wade today, too. I wish more people did.

Thanks.

(I linked to you from Generation Cedar.)

January 22, 2009 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Stephen Boyd said...

Thanks for the comments, ladies.

I didn't even realize it was the anniversary until I heard something on the radio about it. This is a tragic landmark that has been forgotten.

Thanks for stopping by!

January 23, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home