My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere in the Heart of Dixie

Redeemed Sinner. Deep Roots. Southern Heart.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Your Support Appreciated

Mr. Matt Chancey, a good friend of mine, has been nominated for the man of the year award at Art of Manliness.

Mr. Chancey has been a great encouragement, and resource, to me as I have written this blog.

I hope all of my readers will consider supporting him with your vote after you read about all the other nominees here.

P.S.- Multiple votes will be deleted so.....spread the word!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ana Smith said...

I promptly voted for Mr. Chancey. And posted on my blog promoting him. He really is a great guy. :-)

November 24, 2008 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Stephen Boyd said...

Well I think he is too! ;)

We really missed y'all at church yesterday! ;(

November 24, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home