My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere in the Heart of Dixie

Redeemed Sinner. Deep Roots. Southern Heart.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Personal Misc

Son3 has tagged me and I'm supposed to list six random things about myself.

1. Although I generally stay on a "early to rise" schedule, I really like staying up late at night.
2. I enjoy throwing dirt clods!
3. Although the theology of some Southern Gospel music is skewed, it's among my favorite music.
4. I enjoy dancing in our front yard with my siblings.
5. Although I'm not a big coffee drinker, I always drink it black.
6. I enjoy stimulating conversation on controversial topics.

I tag Mike Powers. If you read this, think it might be fun and haven't already been tagged, you're tagged!

The Rules:


• Link to the person who tagged you.
• Post the rules on your blog.
• Write Six Random Things about yourself.
• “Tag” six-or-so other people at the bottom of your post.
• Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
• Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve written the post.

(P.S.- Mike, I know you've already had this tag once, so you don't have to if you don't want to. ;))

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I'd very much like to do another tag, thanks Stephen!

Wow we do have alot in common, I'm a Reformed Clod Chunker (I used to throw them at people).

BTW, my post is posted.

God Bless,
~Mike

November 2, 2008 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

So where has my favorite Scotch-Irish commenter been lately?

*demands explanation*

:-D

November 2, 2008 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Stephen Boyd said...

Mike: Thanks! As to chunking clods, I must confess, I still chunk 'em, only not at people.

Dr. P: Your favorite Scotch-Irish commentator has been swimming for his life in a flood of schoolwork, etc., and it's showing no signs of letting up in the near future! ;)

November 3, 2008 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Son3 said...

Interesting! I never got into the dirt clod fad, nor did ever like coffee.

I'm just a stick in the mud! ;)

Great list!

November 3, 2008 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Spencer said...

Aww, I'm sorry. Hope all goes well with you!

November 9, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home