My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere in the Heart of Dixie

Redeemed Sinner. Deep Roots. Southern Heart.

Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm Back!

Whew! That was a fast weekend!

Ok, now back to business. We just arrived home from a long weekend in North Georgia touring some War for Southern Independence battlefields with the ultimate battlefield historian, Mr. Bill Potter. Before that, we spent a week in southern North Carolina.

After action reports to follow, but first....

Several weeks ago I was tagged again by Bria to list six random things about myself.

1. One of my favorite pastimes is playing Celtic music with two of my sisters.
2. I like pickles and cucumbers but not celery or mushrooms!
3. I have to wear shoes in the summer but when the hot weather goes, so do the shoes.
4. Tim Duncan, of Ernie Haase and Signature Sound, is my favorite bass singer.
5. I am a sixth generation Alabamian on my father's side.
6. I have the extremely bad habit of trying to read more than one book at a time.

The Rules:


• Link to the person who tagged you.
• Post the rules on your blog.
• Write Six Random Things about yourself.
• “Tag” six-or-so other people at the bottom of your post.
• Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
• Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve written the post.

Since everyone else is already tagged, I won't tag anyone else.

Thanks Bria, sorry it took so long!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Son3 said...

Good to have you back!

I often enjoy playing Irish reels, myself, though I mostly just do solos.

Looking forward to the after action reports!

November 17, 2008 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Stephen Boyd said...

Thanks.

What instrument(s) do you play?

November 17, 2008 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Bria said...

Sorry Stephen!
When I tagged you I had no idea you had been tagged many other times. I have that problem with books too.

November 17, 2008 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Stephen Boyd said...

That's quite alright, Bria, it was fun!

November 17, 2008 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Son3 said...

I'm best at the Irish whistle and jawharp, but I'm also learning to play the bodhran.

And you?

November 17, 2008 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

We just arrived home from a long weekend in North Georgia touring some War for Southern Independence battlefields with the ultimate battlefield historian, Mr. Bill Potter.

You...you what??? Curse you! I'm so green. :-P

*pouts*

Spencer

November 17, 2008 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger Ana Smith said...

Yay! The Boyds are back. I hope Sunday gets here real fast! :-)

November 17, 2008 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Stephen Boyd said...

Son3: The Lord has blessed me with a good ear for music so I can pretty much play anything I set my mind to. The instruments I am not too embarrassed to play in front of other people are listed on my profile.

Spencer: Well, I figured CA would be a bit of a drive or we would have invited ya!

Ana: Yep, we're back! Hide the silver and china! ;P

November 17, 2008 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

LOL, I see, you just didn't want me coming...jk :-P

November 18, 2008 at 2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home