My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere in the Heart of Dixie

Redeemed Sinner. Deep Roots. Southern Heart.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Of Conservatives And Liberals

I know that many of my fellow bloggers have blogged this but I just had to add my two cents.

In case you have not yet seen this video, watch it!



Rev. Baucham does an incredible job of defending his faith against the so-called Christians. Notice how quick and articulate his answers are. Praise God for giving him the gift of eloquence! Rev. Baucham truly used that opportunity to glorify God.

Meanwhile, over on the left.....

Son3 blogged this a few days ago and I always get a good laugh out of it.



Lyrics here.


Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Son3 said...

Wow! I couldn't help smiling at Baucham's ability to hold his own.

What a guy.

Great post, Stephen!

September 10, 2008 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Son3 said...

BTW, do you recognize the tune to the Obama anthem?

September 14, 2008 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Stephen Boyd said...

I did! A friend recently played the Russian national anthem for me.

September 14, 2008 at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home