My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere in the Heart of Dixie

Redeemed Sinner. Deep Roots. Southern Heart.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Few New Blogs!

Y'all may have noticed that I have added a few more blogs to my sidebar so go check them out!

Although I probably don't agree with the authors of these blogs 100%, I appreciate the fact that they are "thinkers". That term, coined by Pastor Morecraft, describes an individual who is thinking about and questioning todays culture. This is very important because where there are no thinkers, tyranny is rampant. The pop culture is a culture of idiots and people who don't think (sheep, basically).

So here they are:

In Pursuit

Seeking The Truth

Teach Them Diligently To Your Children

The Blog Of Nathaniel Darnell


Also......


Untitled from Delta01 on Vimeo.

For anyone who is interested, I will begin posting videos I have taken of the musical entertainment at various Scottish heritage events on my Vimeo page. I will name the tunes I know but if you recognize a tune I have not labeled please identify it.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ana Smith said...

Thanks for the linking!

August 20, 2008 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger Stephen Boyd said...

My pleasure!

August 20, 2008 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Word Warrior said...

I love this song on the bagpipes! It is one of my many favorites. This song has two names. The Scottish Soldier and The Battle's O'er.

Bria

September 5, 2008 at 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home