My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere in the Heart of Dixie

Redeemed Sinner. Deep Roots. Southern Heart.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm Back!

After a rather busy weekend and inability to post for the last several days, I have returned. We had some dear friends of ours out on Friday and they stayed at our house until Sunday. There was not a single night that we went to bed before 1:00 AM!

On Monday we visited some friends at a nearby lake. The highlight of that trip was taking a spin on the jetski!
Mike and I under the watchful eye of an adult

Dad even took mom out one time!


There they go!




Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger crazylotrfan said...

Man that looks like fun! You should try dirt bikes if you haven't already.

Chris

July 30, 2008 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Son3 said...

How cool is that!
I can see how that could be the highlight of any day.

Looking forward to more posts.

July 30, 2008 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Stephen Boyd said...

Chris and Son3: It was definitely the highlight of my weekend!

I have actually never driven a dirt-bike before but that's next on my list.

July 30, 2008 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Wow, jet-skiing is something I have not attempted, it looks like fun though!

It would be neat if there was a jet-ski chase in the next Bourne movie :).

~Mike

July 31, 2008 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Stephen Boyd said...

Either a jet-ski chase or a airplane chase. ;)

We'll definitley see, won't we!

July 31, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home