My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere in the Heart of Dixie

Redeemed Sinner. Deep Roots. Southern Heart.

Friday, August 1, 2008

Check This Guy Out!

I highly recommend all of my readers to check out this blog. The author is very well read and does a very good job of interpreting the constitution. And what's more..... He's a fellow Confederate-Libertarian! I really like his comments on situations where the US is breaking the Constitution. When we find situations like this, we should always condemn them when they are not in conformity to God's word.


Here are some of my favorites:



An Article about Confederation

Claustrophobia

Just Shoot Me
So check it out! Comment!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Son3 said...

Thank you so much for plugging my blog! I instantly noticed my visit stats skyrocketing!

I would like to say that I find your writing style exceptional, and your topics well ranged.

We have many opinions in common; some frighteningly so.

Thank you again, and keep up the good work, my friend.

August 1, 2008 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Stephen Boyd said...

No problem! It's a pleasure!

I always enjoy bumping into a like minded guy. You have really impressed me with your knowledge of the Constitution and your non-compromising opinion. America needs more people who will challenge the status quo and bring it into conformity with the law of God.

Great minds think alike, they say.

Thanks for the compliments!

God Bless,
Stephen

August 1, 2008 at 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home